ARSA Corporate Services Sdn Bhd (158374-X) (“ARSACS”), an associate company of ARSA, provides a comprehensive range of corporate secretarial services to private and public listed companies including registration of foreign companies or branches. In addition, it makes its registered office available to other companies as the registered office of their companies.
Incorporation of Companies
- Limited liability companies (both private and public)
- Limited by guarantee (with and without a share capital)
Company Secretarial Practice
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Updating and maintaining statutory registers of members, directors and charges
- Preparing and filing statutory returns with the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Attendance of meetings and recording of minutes
- Company searches at the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Liquidation of companies
List of Registered Companies
- Arsa Sdn. Bhd.
- Al Mawaddah Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- Aquatherm Pipe Solutions Sdn Bhd
- ARSA Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Astropark Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Beauplus Sdn. Bhd.
- Bintang Sayip Sdn. Bhd.
- Capemart Sdn. Bhd.
- Diesel CARE (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- EUM Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- FND Empire Sdn Bhd
- Golden Taj Spices Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
- GRC Logistic & Transports Sdn. Bhd.
- GRC Republic Sdn. Bhd.
- HTech Empire Resources Sdn. Bhd.
- Innovista Construction Sdn. Bhd.
- Intan Nirwana Sdn. Bhd.
- Jasaraya Prima Sdn. Bhd.
- Kejuruteraan Hanif & Ismail Sdn. Bhd.
- Kuwaiti Resorts (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- MB Global Sdn Bhd
- McJab Corp. Sdn. Bhd.
- McJab Ideas Sdn. Bhd.
- Menara Kualiti Sdn. Bhd.
- Minda Kapital Sdn. Bhd.
- Minda Mewah Sdn. Bhd.
- Mr M Property Holdings & Consultants Sdn Bhd
- MS Legacy Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- MSK Constructions Pengerang Sdn. Bhd.
- MSK Travel & Holidays Sdn Bhd
- Nour & Sons Resources Sdn. Bhd.
- Pegasus Education Group (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Pegasus Training and Consultancy (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Positano Risto Sdn Bhd
- Premier Ark Sdn. Bhd.
- Prinsip Karib Sdn. Bhd.
- Projectry Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- Puncak Mekar Sdn Bhd
- Ricebarn Concept Sdn Bhd
- Ringgit Astana Sdn. Bhd.
- S&N Capital Sdn. Bhd.
- Sabaka Group Sdn. Bhd.
- Sabaka Logistik (M) Sdn Bhd
- Saslink Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Serumpun Jernih Sdn. Bhd.
- SEYU Catering South Sdn Bhd
- Smart Victory Sdn. Bhd.
- SP Agro Industry Sdn Bhd
- Sparkle-Vest Sdn. Bhd.
- Tankcare Sdn. Bhd.
- The Omotesando Sdn. Bhd.
- Transform Business Performance Consultants Sdn Bhd
- Troka Sdn Bhd
- Wajar Cerah Sdn. Bhd.
- Warisan Enaq Sdn. Bhd.
- Yayasan Temenggong Abdul Rahman Johor
- YBZ Capital Sdn. Bhd.
- Zaharah International Exports (M) Sdn Bhd
Nabilah Ilyani Binti Md Yusof
Company Secretary (LS0010267)
Nabilah Ilyani Binti Md Yusof joined Abdul Raman Saad & Associates as Company Secretary in May 2018. She has few years of practical experience in the corporate secretarial profession mainly in incorporating the company, transferring of shares, striking- off or winding up the company and providing statutory compliance and advisory services to company or individuals clients from diverse industries.
She started her career at TY Teoh Corporate Consultants Sdn. Bhd, an audit firm, as a Tax Executive. Then, she joined Goodwill Management Services Sdn. Bhd., a secretarial firm in Johor Bahru and it is where she started to focus her career in corporate secretarial.
Nabilah has a Degree in Corporate Administration and Master of Corporate Administration with ICSA from Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM). Currently, she is pursuing her PHD in the area of Corporate Sustainability of Companies at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). She is also a member of Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA) and a Licensed Company Secretary under the Companies Commission of Malaysia holding a license number LS0010267.
Nur Aini Atiqah Binti Parni
Assistant Company Secretary
Nur Aini Atiqah Binti Parni graduated with Diploma of Legal Secretary in 2016 from Institute of Science and Technology Darul Takzim (INSTEDT).
In November 2016, she did her internship at Messrs Abdul Raman Saad & Associates and attached to Project Department. After she graduated, she was being offered to join ARSA Corporate Services Sdn. Bhd. as Assistant Company Secretary. Since then, Atiqah is capable of maintaining and preparing secretarial documents such as Annual Return, filing Audited Account, transfer of ordinary shares, maintaining statutory records, etc.